- Marketing research and future demand forecasting of electricity consumption, electrical loads, development of generation, electric power and energy balances elaboration etc;
- Grid expansion planning (35 kV and above) for industrial enterprises, cities and regions, 220 kV and above networks of UPS of Kazakhstan;
- Grid connection schemes elaboration for power plants, both traditional (TPPs, CHPs, GTPPs, CCGTs, HPPs), and renewable energy sources (small HPPs, wind farms and solar power plants, etc.);
- External power supply schemes for industrial enterprises, deposits and mining&processing enterprises, electrified traction, oil and gas pipelines, water carrying facilities;
- Feasibility studies elaboration for the construction of electrical grid infrastructure and renewable energy sources;
- Detailed design of electrical grid infrastructure objects (OHTLs, cables, substations) and renewable energy sources;
- Authors supervision of the construction process and commissioning of facilities (for projects elaborated by our company);
- Electrical and system studies in industrial and distribution networks, micro-energy systems (electromagnetic and electromechanical transients, transient stability of parallel and isolated operation, quasi-stationary and switching overvoltages), Justifying calculations on the Integration (stable operation) of renewable energy sources in UPS od Kazakhstan.
Types of Calculations and Used Programs
1. Flow distribution and voltage levels, losses, aperiodic static stability and stability of load nodes, optimization of operating modes of electric networks. The steady-state values of currents of single and multiple short circuits taking into account real EMF and mutual angles.
RastrWin RastrTKZ (Russia)
2. Electric modes and energy losses, calculations of aperiodic static and dynamic stability, allows you to simulate advanced network elements (frequency converters RES, HVDC, FACTS, etc.).
3. Electric modes and energy losses, calculations of aperiodic static and dynamic stability, allows you to simulate advanced network elements (frequency converters RES, HVDC, FACTS, etc.).
Power Factory (Germany)
4. The productivity of wind power plants, the optimization of the location of wind turbines within a given site, the statistical processing of wind potential measurement data and the construction of resource maps.
WindPRO WAsP (Denmark)
5. Planning, modeling, optimization and analysis of the efficiency of solar power plants, taking into account the geographical location and climatic conditions of a particular site, the type of equipment used, the orientation of solar panels, natural and artificial obstacles.
6. CAD system for calculating and issuing a set of documents in the design of overhead power lines, distribution substations and lightning protection systems.
Csoft OHL / Outdoor Switchgear / Lightning Protection (Russia)
7. High-level assessment of possible alternatives for the development of the electric power industry, greenhouse gas emissions, required costs for various economic development scenarios and macroeconomic indicators.
LLP "Energy System Researches"
050012, Republic of Kazakhstan, Almaty, st. Zhambyl 114/85 (corner of Baitursynov street), office 235.
Phone: +7 727 293 70 97, +7 727 292-03-70
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Email: email@example.com